- bean flour spaghetti (GF) or any wholegrain pasta
- ½ pumpkin
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 garlic clove
- handful of fresh basil (optional)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Olive Black - Black Garlic Infused Oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan (optional) or nutritional yeast (VEG)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- handful pinenuts
Boil water and add black bean spaghetti with salt.
Dice your pumpkin, add it on a baking tray and pour over 2 Tbsp Olive Black - Black Garlic Infused Oil with a dash of salt.
Put pumpkin into oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 min or until soft.
Meanwhile make pesto.
Toast the pumpkin seeds on a pan until they start popping.
Add them into a food processor with kale, garlic, salt and pepper, Olive Black Extra Vitgin Olive Oil, parmesan, basil and apple cider vinegar. Whizz it up until smooth.
Drain pasta pour over pesto on pasta add pumpkin and toasted pine nuts.
Fact: Polyphenols are nature’s antioxidants and are a major source of Extra Virgin Olive Oils health benefits.