- 500g pumpkin, seeds and skin removed
- Village Press olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup wholegrain buckwheat (groats)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ½ preserved lemon, rind only
Pomegranate molasses dressing
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp Sabato/Julie Le Clerc Harissa
- ¼ cup Village Press extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 200C. Cut pumpkin flesh into 2cm cubes and place into an oven pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss well. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
At the same time, cook buckwheat in plenty of boiling water for 8 minutes until just tender. Drain well and place in a bowl with the roast pumpkin.
Add sundried tomatoes and coriander. Rinse preserved lemon rind and finely dice.
Combine dressing ingredients, pour dressing over salad and toss well to combine. Serve scattered with diced preserved lemon.