- 2 large SPCA Blue Tick free-range eggs
- 2/3 cup Eurodell Grape-seed oil
- 1 cup EasiYo Greek 'n Coconut yoghurt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp Equagold vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup Blueberry Craisins
- 100 g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Extra 100 g white chocolate, melted to decorate
Preheat oven to 160°C fan bake. Well grease 12 x 1-cup capacity individual cake or muffin tins. Place eggs, oil, yoghurt, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Beat until pale and sugar has dissolved. Add spices, flour, baking powder and soda, and stir to just combine. Stir in Craisins and chocolate.
Spoon mixture into prepared tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven to cool in tins for 20 minutes then turn out. Once cold, drizzle with melted white chocolate. Serve with extra yoghurt on the side.