- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup plain EasiYo Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 100 gm feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup finely chopped bacon, ham or cooked chicken
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- ¾ - 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 x finely chopped spring onions
- Milk to glaze
Preheat oven to 210 deg Celsius.
Grease baking tray. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, then stir in grated cheese, salt & cayenne peper. Add combined milk and yogurt and mix lightly with a knife until combined.
Turn dough on to lightly floured surface and knead lightly.
Roll dough out into a large rectangle about 5 mm thick Spread surface of rectangle with tomato paste and scatter with remaining ingredients. Roll up tightly to form a long roll Cut log into 3 cm pieces and arrange these spiral side up and touching one another on prepared baking tray. Brush surface of each scone with a little milk.
Bake 20 mins or until firm and golden brown. Serve warm