1 x 250g packet San Remo Brown rice penne
1/4 head of broccoli, cut into florets
sea salt flakes
1 bunch asparagus, chopped into batons
1 large fillet salmon, skin off, diced
1 avocado, halved and thinly sliced
1/4 bulb fennel. thinly sliced
2 eggs, boiled for 6 minutes, then peeled and halved
1/4 bunch chives, thinly sliced
extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, halved
- Into a pot of boiling salted water, add the pasta and cook as per packet directions. Drain, cool and toss gently with extra virgin olive oil and half of the chives.
- Into a frypan on medium heat, add some oil and broccoli. Cook for approximately 5 minutes until tender, season with salt and set aside.
- Add the asparagus into the pan and cook until tender. Season with salt and set aside.
- For the salmon, increase the temperature of the pan to high and drizzle with oil.
- Add the salmon and cook the salmon for 2-4 minutes until it is just cooked through, 2-4 minutes. Season with salt.
- Arrange the pasta bowl with all the ingredients, and serve with a slice of lemon