- 500g rigatoni De Cecco Artisan pasta
- 125g guanciale cured pork cheek sliced in strips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 400g whole peeled tomatoes
- 100g grated Pecorino cheese
- 1 small fresh red chilli
Available from Mediterranean Foods
Place the guanciale and chilli in a large pan with olive oil and fry gently until it looks translucent. Add the wine and let it evaporate.
Add the tomatoes squashed and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt.
Cook the rigatoni in plenty of salted water. Drain and toss into the pan with the sauce. Add a little pecorino cheese and mix it through.
Place the pasta in 4 plates and sprinkle with more cheese.