- 2 Fry's Chicken Style Burgers
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and stoned
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 thick slices multigrain or rye bread
- 1 lettuce leaf, shredded
- 1 small beetroot, washed and grated
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 sliced tomato or ¼ finely sliced red pepper
- Small handful of snow peas or alfalfa sprouts
This simple vegan recipe is perfect for school lunch boxes or for those who are on the go.
Prepare Fry's burger using on pack instructions and set aside.
Place avocado in a bowl. Add lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and mash with a fork until smooth. Place bread on a board and spread with avocado mixture.
Top 2 slices of bread with Fry's burger, lettuce, beetroot, carrot, tomato or pepper and top with a few snow peas or alfalfa sprouts.
Top with remaining bread. Cut in half, wrap and pack.