- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Gluten Free Beef Patties
- 4 x Gluten Free burger buns
- 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise (we suggest Best Foods)
- 8 leaves of Buttercrunch lettuce
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. tomato chutney
- Pickled onions or 1/2 red onion
Cook the Angel Bay Gluten Free patties according to the packet instructions.
Create your smashed avocado, by mashing the ripe avocado with a fork and then mixing in a squeeze of lime juice and a sprinkle of salt.
Prepare the rest of your ingredients, slicing the buns, cutting cherry tomatoes into quarters, finely slicing the pickled onions and washing the lettuce.
Starting with the bottom burger bun, spread a generous layer of mayonnaise, layer a couple of lettuce leaves, put on your Gluten Free patty, spread a thin layer of smashed avocado then layer a few cherry tomatoes and slices of pickled onion. Lastly spread some tomato relish on the bun and top your burger.