- 700g rump roast
- 1 medium brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 100g La Morena Chilpotle Peppers in Adobo
- 1 bottle, root beer
- Salt and coarse black pepper, to season
- 2 Tbsp Tio Pablo Spicy, Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup white cabbage, sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp chopped La Morena Chilpotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce
- pinch of salt and coarse black pepper, to taste
- 1 packet Tio Pablo Chicas Tortillas (18pk), to serve
- Tio Pablo Salsa Picante de Piña, to serve
Season the rump roast with salt and pepper and place in a slow cooker. Add brown onion, garlic, chilpotle peppers, root beer, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, cover and turn cooker onto low. Let cook for 5-6 hours, turning meat every few hours. Meat should fall apart when shredding.
In a bowl, combine cabbages, carrot and onion. In a small bowl add remaining ingredients for dressing and stir through slaw.
Place Chicas Tortillas onto a grill to warm through (or place in tinfoil and let steam in the oven), Add slaw onto the tortillas, then meat and top with Tio Pablo Salsa Picante de Piña.