- 1 Can Fling Classic Margarita
- Fresh Pineapple
- 2 Tbsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Ground Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Wedge of Lime
- Crushed Ice
- (OPTIONAL) Chilli for decoration
1. Slice your Pineapple, you're going to need a quart ring for each glass as decoration and half a slice diced to muddle into the cocktail
2. In a small bowl combine the Ground Cayenne Pepper and Himalayan rock salt and mix until combined
3. Get your glass and use the lime wedge to wipe around the rim of the glass
4. Dip the rim of your glass in the Cayenne Pepper and Salt mixture (don't feel like you have to get this right first dip, I wriggled mine around until I got a nice even coverage.)
5. Rub your pineapple quarter on both sides with the left over Cayenne Pepper Salt mixture and pop under a hot grill for 4-5 minutes or until you get a bit of colour! (alternatively use a griddle pan for this step and make sure you griddle both sides!) Allow this too cool before putting it in your drink.
6. Add diced pineapple to your chilli rimed glass and muddle (if you don't have a muddler use a rolling pin end! This is just to make it a little mushy so it releases some of it's flavour!)
7. Add crushed ice to your glass
8. Pour your Fling Classic Margarita over the ice and stir to combine all that delicious pineapple through the drink!
9. Garnish with your grilled pineapple and add a fresh chilli for a bit of colour!
TIP: If you're feeling extra boozy, you can add a shot of tequila between step 7 and 8!