- 150g Pedrazzoli pancetta, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Salvagno pitted black olives in oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Romulo caperberries, stems removed
- 500g Girolomoni Grano Duro Spaghetti
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- Iblea sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag rocket or baby spinach, to serve
- 100g Pecorino Romano
- 1 bunch Italian flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Mas Portell chilli infused EVO
Crisp the pancetta in a hot oven (220ºC) for 3-5 minutes only.
Crumble the pancetta.
Drain the olives (reserving the oil) and add to the pancetta just to warm through.
Drain the caperberries and remove the stems.
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente (8 minutes only).
Drain the pasta.
Return to the pot and stir through the pancetta and olives, caperberries and zucchini plus 2-3 Tbsp of the oil from the olives. Season to taste.
Lay the greens onto a large platter. Place the pasta on top. Grate over the Pecorino Romano.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and drizzle with the chilli oil if desired.