2 - 4
- 2 Fry's Golden Crumbed Schnitzels
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 small sized butternut, halves
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1½ cup of mixed vegetables, diced (sweetcorn, carrots, peppers, peas and green beans)
- Pinch of rosemary
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- A handful of almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tsp of warmed honey (or agave syrup)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- Handful of grated cheese (optional)
- Coriander to garnish
Cut butternut into halves, lengthways and remove pips and scoop out the flesh. Place the halves, cut sides facing upwards, and flesh into an ovenproof dish. Season with salt and black pepper and cook in oven until soft.
Cook Fry's Schnitzels in oil until golden brown (can be baked in an oven) or by following instructions on pack. Allow schnitzels to cool down and then cut into strips and set aside. Prepare mixed vegetables (can be fried or boiled as per preference) and season with rosemary and salt.
In a large bowl mix schnitzels, mixed vegetables, margarine and almonds. When the butternut is ready, allow it to cool down and brush the hollows with honey and cinnamon and add in the stuffing. Add a layer of cheese over the stuffing and garnish with coriander.