2 x 250g packet San Remo Red Lentil Spirals
1/2 butternut pumpkin, diced
½ bunch kale, chopped
2 bunches asparagus, bottoms cut off
1/4 cup dukkah
1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
1/2 cup parsley leaves, picked and washed
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing:
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients into a small bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Into a pot of boiling salted water, add the pasta and cook as per packet directions. Drain, allow to cool and toss gently with some olive oil.
- Place the pumpkin on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and dukkah and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Fry the kale in some olive oil for 7-10 minutes until tender and cooked and season with salt.
- After the pumpkin has been baking for 10 minutes, add the asparagus to the tray and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cut the asparagus into batons once cooked and cooled down.
- Divide the pasta between 4 containers and top with the pumpkin, asparagus and kale.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and parsley and divide the dressing into 4 dressing tubs to go with each container.