- 30ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest (1st measure)
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) lemon juice
- 2 tsp roughly chopped marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 230g (1 single) chicken breast (skin on)
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest (2nd measure)
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp flaky sea salt
Place olive oil, 1st measure lemon zest, juice, marjoram and pepper into a bowl. Add chicken and toss with marinade. Cover and leave to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Place chicken skin side up on a small baking dish or tray. Place into preheated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked and internal juices run clear.
Remove from oven and rest under a tea towel for 15 minutes until cool enough to handle. Remove skin and discard.
Shred chicken meat using two forks and place chicken in a small bowl.
Add second measure of lemon zest, extra virgin olive oil and salt and toss to combine.
Serve warm or cold.