4 - 6
- 250g mushrooms, buttons or portabellos sliced
- 3 red kumara peeled and 2cm dice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado - diced and tossed with juice of 1 lemon
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 2 oranges - peeled and segmented
- ¼ cup flaked almonds toasted
- Salt & pepper to season
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Sea salt (good pinch)
Toss kumara in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast in the oven on a baking tray at 160C for 20 - 30 minutes.
During the last 10 minutes of roasting add the sliced mushrooms to the baking tray.
Remove from oven and incorporate avocado, spring onion, oranges and flaked almonds.
Whisk dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the vegetables and gently toss through.