- 1 ripe but firm avocado (peeled, stone removed and mashed to a chunky texture)
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) lime juice
- 35g (1/2 medium) red pepper (deseeded and finely diced)
- 115g (1 medium) tomato (peeled, deseeded and finely diced)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves and stalks
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 drops Tabasco
An oldie but a goodie. A homely style guacamole recipe courtesy of friend George, originally from Cuba. This is how his mother made guacamole.
Place avocado, lime juice, red pepper, tomato, coriander, mustard, salt, pepper and Tabasco in a small bowl and stir gently to combine. Serve within 4 hours.