- 600g (20 oz) fresh seasonal fruit like apples, peaches, strawberries etc,
- 2 big pinches saffron threads
- 2 tbsp orange blossom water
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- a pomegranate, seeded (pkts ready seeded pomegranate seeds available in veg dept of good supermarkets)
Selaks Berries and Cream Rose
Open the flavour of the saffron up by heating it in a pan for a few minutes.
Pour the orange blossom water into a beautiful serving bowl and add the saffron. Leave to soak while you prepare the fruit.
Wash fruit and slice.
Add fruit and pomegranate seeds to the bowl, grind pepper over and toss gently. Leave to soak for 5 mins and serve.