- 150g feta cheese
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely diced cucumber
- ¼ red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 heaped Tbsp chopped fresh dill or torn basil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large eggplant
- salt and pepper
- olive oil for frying
Selaks Sparkling Berries and Cream Rose
Perfect serving suggestion for your gluten free friends!
Cube the feta or mash in a bowl, stir in gently the tomato, cucumber, chilli and herbs and season with black pepper.
Cut the eggplant into 6 slices and heat some oil in a pan and cook till golden brown.
Place three slices on a serving plate. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the tomato salsa then top with the next slice of eggplant.
Leave for a few minutes before serving and the feta will slightly soften from the heat of the eggplant.