- 6 Farrah Wraps
- 2 cups blanched spinach leaves
- 1 cup spicy tomato sauce
- ½ aubergine, sliced and chargrilled
- 1 courgette, sliced and chargrilled
- 3 capsicums, deseeded and chargrilled
- 1 carrot sliced, steamed and chargrilled
- 1 pumpkin sliced, steamed and chargrilled
- 3 field mushrooms, sliced and chargrilled
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- 3 tsp toasted nuts
- Basil leaves to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Lightly spray a spring latched tin with baking spray and line the rim with baking paper.
Lay two wraps on the base of the tin and spread with ¼ of the pasta sauce. Add one layer of vegetables.
Add a wrap on top and repeat the steps above until the Vegetable Stack is complete. Make sure to end the stack with a wrap on top.
Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the feta, toasted nuts and basil leaves on top. Peel off baking paper and cut into wedges.