- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 1x 400g can of butter beans, drained + rinsed
- 6-8 stalks of Kale, stalks discarded + leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup seeds, toasted
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Water, to loosen
Selaks Berries and Cream Rose
Add the brown rice and water to a pot. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20-25mins. Once cooked, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
To a large mixing bowl, add the butter beans, kale, cranberries and seeds. Set aside.
For the ginger tahini, add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until everything is well combined. You want to achieve a smooth creamy consistency.
Pour the ginger tahini over the salad in the large mixing bowl. Add the cooked brown rice and mix until everything is well combined.
This salad will last in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 4 days.