- 1/2 cup buckwheat, soaked in boiling water for ~5mins + thoroughly drained/ rinsed
- 1 large head of broccoli or 2 small, roughly chopped
- Sea salt
Tahini Sesame Dressing:
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Water, to loosen
- 3 stalks kale, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup edamame beans, blanched in boiling water + drained
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
te Pa 2019 Riesling
Heat a pan with some oil in it, over a medium- high heat.
Add the broccoli and sea salt. Sauté for ~6-8mins. Once the broccoli is cooked to your liking, take it off the heat and set aside.
For the dressing, add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the soaked buckwheat, cooked broccoli, kale, edamame beans and peanuts. Then pour over the tahini sesame dressing. Toss everything together, until the dressing is evenly mixed through.
Any leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.