PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing a page from a past show, Specials, Products & Competitions may no longer be valid.
Stand: F10 – View Map
Casa Blanca Vineyards is a family run business specializing in premium wines from NZ and South America.
- Central Otago boutique winery
Premium vineyard with three brands on offer:
- Matahiwi Estate
- Mt Hector
- Reserve quality premium wines
- Aged in French oak barriques for at least 9 months
- These wines come from premium wine growing areas
- The 'spirit' of Argentina, made at the feet of The Andes mountains
- Fun, friendly and accessible
- Able to be enjoyed every day and every where
Alto Del Carmen 40º Reposado (ADC) pisco
- Alto del Carmen is the best quality pisco available in New Zealand.
- A consistent gold medal winner.
- Artesanos is made by artisans using the original practices used from centuries ago to produce a high quality pisco that can be enjoyed every day with your preferred mixer or on its
Luscious and vibrant, with a floral aroma. On the palate there are wild raspberries and strawberries, with a spicy undertone and plush texture. This delicious wine has a long after-taste with elegant soft tannins. It is fully natural, fermented with the resident yeasts from Maori Point Vineyard, unfiltered and unfined. Technical notes: alcohol 13.9%, aged 11 months in French oak barrels, 20% new, with a further 6 months in tank before bottling.
Summer in a glass! One of New Zealand's best Rosés, at an affordable price. Aromas of strawberries and ripe berry fruits, deliciously aromatic with rich fruit flavours and a long crisp finish. Technical notes: 13.6% alcohol, residual sugar 7.5 g/L, pH 3.47
Her perfume of perfectly ripe apples and pears is accentuated by her elegant bead of bubbles. She is crisply refreshing with just a hint of sweetness to keep you guessing, yet underneath she has depth and complexity you might not expect from such a petite package (each bottle is 330mL, available as single bottles or a 12-pack.). Beware, she's dangerous!
Please meet our debonair and slightly devilish young Pinot Noir. Each 330mL bottle of this brashly confident Pinot Noir arrives in style, with the sophistication of fine french oak and oh so suave tannins. We wonder: has the Gold Digger met her match?
Pour a glass, and you'll find Maori Point Pinot Gris, from Central Otago, bursting with ripe pears and ginger spice. This wine shows beautiful, mouthwatering balance between sweetness and acid.