Coconut oil has been used for cooking for centuries in tropical communities. Its remarkable qualities include health-giving properties unique among the edible oils we're familiar with.
• supports healthy immune system functions as a protective antioxidant
• is a carrier for nutrients like omega-3 & calcium promotes strong bones
• helps control blood sugar levels easily & quickly digested but low GI; great for diabetics
• is anti-microbial fights infection
• has no cholesterol, unlike animal fats
• promotes healthy skin & glossy hair
Our Wild Virgin Organic coconut oil is cold pressed & organically certified. It is wild harvested expeller pressed, to retain a seductive fragrance and taste of coconut oil. Produced by a single Pacific Island family using traditional extraction methods, Blue Coconut’s Wild Virgin oil meets Australia & NZ food safety standards. It is packaged in NZ with the utmost care, bringing you a high quality oil that is perfect for cooking or using on your body.