- 500g very fresh skinned, boned salmon fillet
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup coriander stalks and leaves, plus extra sprigs for serving
- 100ml orange juice
- 50ml lime juice
- 1 Tbsp toasted cumin seeds, ground
- large pinch chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp white rum
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded,
- flesh diced 2cm
Slice salmon on the diagonal into very thin slices and arrange in one layer on a large white platter. Reserve.
Put spring onions, coriander, juices, cumin seeds, chilli flakes, honey and rum into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and season. This is the mojito sauce. Drizzle sauce over salmon.
Sprinkle tomatoes and cucumber and coriander sprigs on top of salmon.