- 3 tsp Orcona Harissa Paste
- 1 Tbsp J Friend & Co. Beechwood Honeydew Honey
- 75ml Village Press extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ of one Ludbrook House Pickled Lime, finely diced
Put everything in to a bowl, mix well, taste and season. Reserve.
- 1 large eggplant, sliced 1cm thick
- extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- 1 handful baby cos leaves
- 600g skinned boned salmon fillet
- 1 roasted red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 6 Delmaine Marinated Sundried Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- small handful each of coriander & mint leaves
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil, season and place side by side on a baking sheet. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, turning the slices once so they brown on each side.
Remove from the oven, cool and arrange on a large serving platter with the cos leaves.
Place the salmon on a lightly olive oiled baking tray. Season and place in the oven for 10 minutes or until just cooked.
Remove salmon from the oven and, using a spoon to break it into large pieces, place on the eggplant.
Scatter the capsicum, tomatoes and carrot over the salmon. Pour the dressing evenly over everything. Scatter the herbs on top and serve.